Our 7.5 meter Stabicraft, ‘Offsure’ is powered by a state of the art, quiet yet grunty, 300hp Yamaha four stroke outboard, ensuring we get to our fishing destinations swiftly. With a cruise speed of 30knots (55km/h). This allows us to reach some of the best, most remote fishing destinations in the NT in a single day charter from Darwin.
Suitable for people of all ages, including children, the vessel is fitted with a full length canopy protecting passengers from the harsh NT weather and provides privacy in the forward cabin for use of the toilet.
In addition, the vessel has been fitted with the following equipment, tailoring the vessel to the Top End waters:
- Lowrance HDS Carbon 12″ chartplotter
- Lowrance HDS Carbon 7″ chartplotter
- Stereo with bluetooth
- Lonestar electric anchor winch
- Electric trim tabs
- 380 litre fuel tank
- 70 litre fresh water tank with deckwash
- Saltwater deckwash
- Full length canopy
- Tinted windows
- Storage for 26 rods
- Dual main batteries
- Auxillary 15hp Yamaha four stroke outboard
- Toilet in the private forward cabin
- 160w solar panel providing charge to 135ah AGM fridge battery and also emergency battery charging.
- 80 litre fridge freezer
- 3x high powered fans to keep cool in the cabin
The Stabicraft is good fast boat to get you out to the grounds and good quality gear to fish with. Would go with these boys again!
Built with positive buoyancy, ensuring the vessel floats in an upright position when swamped with water, Stabicraft vessels are renowned for their safety on water. In addition, our vessel has been fitted with the following safety equipment:
- 6 adult coastal life jackets with lights
- Infant and children lifejackets with lights
- Satellite phone in marine dock with marine antenna
- First aid kit
- VHF Marine Radio
- Life buoy with light
- Red flares, orange smoke signals, parachute rockets
- All other safety equipment required by AMSA