Our 7.5 meter Stabicraft 759, ‘Offsure’ is powered by a well maintained 250hp Tohatsu four stroke outboard engine, installed in May 2017, ensuring you get to your fishing destination safely and swiftly.
Suitable for people of all ages, including children, the vessel is fitted with a full length canopy protecting passengers from the harsh NT weather and provides privacy in the forward cabin for use of the toilet.
In addition, the vessel has been fitted with the following equipment, tailoring the vessel to the Top End waters:
- Simrad 12 inch chartplotter with depth sounder, structure scan and GPS positioning
- Back up Lowrance 7 inch chartplotter with depth sounder, structure scan and GPS positioning
- Navionics Platinum charts on both chartplotters
- Simrad stereo with auxillary attachments
- Lonestar electric anchor winch
- Electric trim tabs
- Custom bait and filleting board
- 350 litre fuel tank
- 60 litre fresh water tank with deckwash
- Saltwater deckwash
- Full length canopy
- Tinted windows
- Storage for 22 rods
- Dual main batteries
- Auxillary 15hp Yamaha four stroke outboard
- Portable toilet in the private forward cabin
- 160w solar panel providing charge to 135ah AGM fridge battery and also emergency battery charging.
- 60 litre fridge freezer
- 2x high powered fans to keep cool in the cabin
Built with positive buoyancy, ensuring the vessel floats in an upright position when swamped with water, Stabicraft vessels are renowned for their safety on water. In addition, our vessel has been fitted with the following safety equipment:
- 6 adult coastal life jackets with lights
- Infant and children lifejackets with lights
- Satellite phone in marine dock with marine antenna
- First aid kit
- VHF Marine Radio
- Life buoy with light
- Red flares, orange smoke signals, parachute rockets
- Plow anchor
- All other safety equipment required by AMSA
There is no boat license required to operate the vessel, however you do need experience operating outboard powered boats to be eligible for hire. An operational and safety induction with be carried out on the morning of hire.