Scheduled Charter – $425 per person
Private Charter – $1900 for up to 5 guests
‘Well worth the money. Have done some others and they don’t compare!’
- Experienced fishing guide/skipper
- High quality Shimano fishing equipment
- Breakfast, lunch and/or dinner depending on time of charter
- Plenty of snacks, cool water and soft drinks
- Our team will fillet clean and bag your catch for you to take home at the end of the day
- No additional costs for lost lures and jigs on the day!
With a maximum of 5 guests onboard our smooth riding Stabicraft, we travel up to 80km on the bluewater from Darwin to some of the best fishing destinations in the Northern Territory. Our highly experienced local fishing guides, tailor each fishing charter to suit the tides, weather conditions and time of year to ensure we produce the best results for our guests.
- Soft plastics
- Bottom fishing with bait
- Reef/bottom fishing with bait and soft plastics for Black Jewfish, Golden Snapper, Coral Trout, Grass Emporer, Bluebone, Saddletail etc.
- Casting poppers and stickbaits for pelagics such as Giant Trevally and Queenfish
- Jigging for Spanish Mackerel
- Casting jigs and lures for Longtail Tuna
‘It exceeded all expectations. The boat, the food and the fishing. We spent about 3 hours pulling in Queenies and GT’s left right and center, one after the other, even all five of us hooking up at the same time!’