Darwin’s Best Fishing Trips
Offshore Fishing in Darwin
Our highly experienced team will tailor your fishing charter to suit the tides, weather conditions and time of year to ensure we produce the best results for our guests. On our shared charters, we carry a maximum of 5 guests aboard our high speed Stabicraft and travel to some of the best fishing destinations in the Northern Territory. For private charters, we can carry up to 6 guests. Please see rates below.
Your day will begin with a meet and greet at Dinah Beach Boat Ramp in Darwin at about 7am (tide dependant), followed by a safety briefing and an outline of the plan for the day. After our introduction, we will travel to our first destination. You will be served a light breakfast along the way. Tuna, Mackerel, Queenfish and Trevally are often encountered on the journey to or from Darwin.
Your day will include a combination of reef and sport fishing at a number of destinations. Upon arrival at each destination, your guide will provide you with all the tutoring and assistance required for your to master the various techniques. Plenty of snacks, cool drinks and lunch are available to keep your energy and hydration up through out the day.
You are of course welcome to keep or release the fish you catch. Many guests like to keep their catch and take it home with them. We will happily bleed and store your fish on ice until the end of the day. Our team will clean, fillet and bag your fish to take home. Please note our team adheres strictly to Northern Territory fishing regulations and bag limits.
Full Day Charter Rates
Individual Rate/Shared Charter – $495 per person
(There will be a maximum of 5 guests on your shared charter)
Private Charter Rate for between 1 and 5 guests – $2350
Private Charter Rate for 6 guests – $2700*
*Please note we prefer to carry a maximum of 5 guests to ensure it is not crowded onboard. However, we are licensed to carry 6 guests. This is a good options for families of 6 or when there are children onboard etc.
We operate our reef and sport fishing charters all year.
If your preferred date is unavailable on our live booking system, please join the waiting. We are receiving many more cancellations and rescheduling’s because of COVID. You may also contact us to discuss. We may still be able to accommodate your booking or we will likely have availability on another charter eg. Barra or Billfish.
‘Well worth the money. Have done some others and they don’t compare!’
- Experienced fishing guide/skipper
- High quality Shimano fishing equipment. We provide 3 seperate outfits per person to suit the various techniques throughout the day.
- Breakfast and lunch
- Plenty of snacks
- Refreshments including cool water, juice and soft drinks
- No additional costs for lost lures and jigs!
- After your charter, our team will fillet clean and bag your catch and provide you with ice for you to take your catch home
- Our team can freeze your fillets at our base and pack into an airline approved seafood box, for you to fly/transfer your fish back to your home state for additional $30.
- Soft plastics
- Bottom fishing with bait
- Reef/bottom fishing with bait and soft plastics for Black Jewfish, Golden Snapper, Coral Trout, Grass Emporer, Bluebone, Saddletail etc.
- Casting poppers and stickbaits for pelagics such as Giant Trevally and Queenfish
- Jigging for Spanish Mackerel
- Casting jigs and lures for Longtail Tuna
What to bring
- Polarised sunglasses
- Change of clothes if fishing in the Wet Season
- Alcohol is BYO
*Please note sunscreen, bug spray and water bottles are provided
‘It exceeded all expectations. The boat, the food and the fishing. We spent about 3 hours pulling in Queenies and GT’s left right and center, one after the other, even all five of us hooking up at the same time!’