Individual Rate/shared charter – $425 per person
Private Charter Rate (August to March)– $2000 for up to 5 guests
Peak Private Charter Rate (April to July)– $2125 for up to 5 guests
We operate our reef and sport fishing charters all year.
If your preferred date is unavailable on our live booking system, please contact us to discuss. We may still be able to accommodate your booking or we will likely have availability on another charter eg. Barra, Billfish or Night.
‘Well worth the money. Have done some others and they don’t compare!’
- Experienced fishing guide/skipper
- High quality Shimano fishing equipment
- Breakfast and lunch
- Plenty of snacks
- Refreshments including cool water, juice and soft drinks
- After your charter, our team will fillet clean and bag your catch and provide you with ice for you to take your catch home
- No additional costs for lost lures and jigs!
With a maximum of 5 guests aboard our high speed Stabicraft, we travel up to 90km on the bluewater from Darwin to some of the best fishing destinations in the Northern Territory. Our highly experienced team will tailor your fishing charter to suit the tides, weather conditions and time of year to ensure we produce the best results for our guests.
Your day will begin with a meet and greet at the launch location in Darwin at about 6am (tide dependant), followed by a safety briefing and an outline of the plan for the day. After our introduction, we will travel to our first destination. You will be served a light breakfast along the way. Our guides are always on the lookout and sport species such as Tuna, Mackerel, Queenfish and Trevally are often encountered on the journey to or from Darwin.
Your day will include a combination of reef and sport fishing at a number of destinations. Upon arrival at each destination, your guide will provide you with all the tutoring and assistance required for your to master the various techniques. Plenty of snacks, cool drinks and lunch are available to keep your energy and hydration up through out the day.
You are of course welcome to keep or release the fish you catch. Many guests like to keep their catch and take it home with them. We will happily bleed and store your fish on ice until the end of the day. Upon return to Darwin, our team will clean, fillet and bag your fish to take home. Please note our team adheres strictly to Northern Territory fishing regulations and bag limits.
- Soft plastics
- Bottom fishing with bait
- Reef/bottom fishing with bait and soft plastics for Black Jewfish, Golden Snapper, Coral Trout, Grass Emporer, Bluebone, Saddletail etc.
- Casting poppers and stickbaits for pelagics such as Giant Trevally and Queenfish
- Jigging for Spanish Mackerel
- Casting jigs and lures for Longtail Tuna
What to bring
- Polarised sunglasses
- Change of clothes if fishing in the Wet Season
- Alcohol is BYO
*Please note sunscreen, bug spray and water bottles are provided
‘It exceeded all expectations. The boat, the food and the fishing. We spent about 3 hours pulling in Queenies and GT’s left right and center, one after the other, even all five of us hooking up at the same time!’