Individual Rate – $425 per person
Private Charter – $1900 for up to 5 guests
Please note our Saltwater Barra charters are only available between September and April and only on certain dates each month.
If your preferred date is unavailable on our live booking system, please contact us to discuss. We may still be able to accommodate your booking or we will likely have availability on another charter eg. Reef & Sport, Billfish or Night.
- Experienced fishing guide/skipper
- High quality Shimano fishing equipment
- Light breakfast, lunch and/or dinner depending on time of charter
- Plenty of snacks, cool water and soft drinks
- After your charter, our team will fillet clean and bag your catch and provide you with ice for you to take your catch home
- No additional costs for lost lures on the day!
- 9 hours on the bluewater (not including filleting at the end of the trip)
With a maximum of 5 guests aboard our smooth riding Stabicraft, we travel up to 80km on the bluewater from Darwin to some of the best, remote coastal creeks in the Norther Territory to target the elusive Saltwater Barramundi. Our highly experienced local fishing guides, tailor each Barramundi fishing trip to suit the tides, weather conditions and time of year to ensure we produce the best results for our guests.
Your day will begin with a meet and greet at the launch location in Darwin at about 6am, followed by a safety briefing and an outline of the plan for the day. This is followed about an hours travel in our vessel to reach some of the best, remote fishing destinations in the NT. You will be served a light breakfast and your fishing guide will point out sights of interest along the way. Our guides are always on the lookout and sport species such as Tuna, Mackerel, Queenfish and Trevally are often found on the journey to or from Darwin.
Upon arrival at your first destination, your guide will provide you with all the tutoring and assistance required, so you can master the various techniques.
Your day may include a combination of casting, trolling and live baiting as outlined below. Plenty of snacks, cool drinks and lunch are available to keep your energy and hydration up through out the day.
A huge advantage of our Barra fishing tours is the possibility to incorporate some reef and sport fishing on the way to or from the coastal creeks and if the tides are suitable, we can also set the crab pots in the morning and retrieve them in the evening.
You are of course welcome to keep or release the fish you catch. Many guests like to keep their catch and take it home with them. We will happily store your fish on ice until the end of the day. Upon return to Darwin, our team will clean, fillet and bag your fish to take home. Please note our team adheres strictly to Northern Territory fishing regulations and bag limits.
- Casting lures and soft plastics
- Live baiting
- Trolling hard body lures
- Saltwater Barramundi
- Threadfin Salmon
- Reef and sport fishing on the way to or from the coastal creeks is available upon request, if tides are suitable
- Dropping the pots for Mud Crabs in the morning and retrieving in the evening is available upon request, only if tides are suitable
What to bring
- Polarised sunglasses
- Change of clothes if fishing in the Wet Season
- Alcohol is BYO
*Please note sunscreen, bug spray and water bottles are provided
‘Best charter I have been on in 30 years of fishing. Thanks for a great day guys!’
John McCormick, Cairns