Scheduled Charter – $425 per person
Private Charter – $1900 for up to 5 guests
- Experienced fishing guide/skipper
- High quality Shimano fishing equipment
- Breakfast, lunch and/or dinner depending on time of charter
- Plenty of snacks, cool water and soft drinks
- Our team will fillet clean and bag your catch for you to take home at the end of the day
- No additional costs for lost lures on the day!
With a maximum of 5 guests onboard our smooth riding Stabicraft, we travel up to 80km on the bluewater from Darwin to reach some of the best, remote coastal creeks in the Norther Territory to target the elusive Saltwater Barramundi.
Our highly experienced local fishing guides, tailor each Barramundi fishing trip to suit the tides, weather conditions and time of year to ensure we produce the best results for our guests.
An advantage of our Barra fishing tours is the possibility to incorporate some reef and sport fishing on the way to or from the coastal creeks and if the tides are suitable, we can also set the crab pots.
- Casting lures and soft plastics
- Live baiting
- Trolling hard body lures
- Saltwater Barramundi
- Threadfin Salmon
- Reef and sport fishing on the way to or from the coastal creeks is available upon request, if tides are suitable
- Dropping the pots for Mud Crabs in the morning and retrieving in the evening is available upon request, only if tides are suitable
‘Best charter I have been on in 30 years of fishing. Thanks for a great day guys!’
John McCormick, Cairns