Multi-Day Private Fishing Charters
If you are travelling to the Top End for that once in a lifetime fishing trip, look no further. We can provide you with a fully customised, multi day package to suit you and your group, with the option to include accommodation in an apartment or hotel in Darwin, or accomodation in a remote lodge.
We have the capacity to incorporate a large variety of fishing and fishing destinations into your extended Top End fishing charter. We can include Reef, Sport, Billfish, Mudcrabs and Barra at many destinations including waters Offshore Darwin, Dundee Beach, Tiwi Islands, Vernon Islands, Cape Hotham, Shady Camp, remote coastal creeks and many more.
By choosing one operator to target all of the species on your list throughout your multi day charter provides you and your guide with the flexibility to make last minute decisions and adjust to conditions such as weather, what species are fishing best and your preferences.
Nearly all of our multi day clients choose to stay in an apartment in Darwin City. By doing this, you can enjoy the creature of comforts of Darwin, eg. Nice apartment, restaurants, pubs, Waterfront etc. after each day on the water.
However, we also run multi day charters out to Shady Camp with accommodation at a remote fishing lodge.
Our highly experienced local fishing guides will tailor your extended fishing charter to suit you and your group and work tirelessly to provide you with the trip of a lifetime.
Reef & Sport Techniques
- Soft plastics
- Bottom fishing with bait
Billfish Techniques & Equipment Used
- Holographic teasers
- Birdie teasers
- Casting lures and soft plastics
- Live baiting
- Trolling hard body lures
- Black Jewfish
- Golden Snapper
- Coral Trout
- Red Emporer
- Grass Emporer
- Giant Trevally
- Spanish Mackerel
- Longtail Tuna
- Black Marlin
- ……the list goes on!
What to bring each day
- Polarised sunglasses
- Change of clothes if fishing in the Wet Season
- Alcohol is BYO
Please note sunscreen and bug spray are provided
Multi-Day Private Charter Rates
- Darwin based excl. accomodation
– $2475 per day for up to 5 guests on our Stabicraft 759
– $2970 per day for up to 6 guests on our Westerberg 7650
- Darwin based incl. apartment accomodation – POA Please contact us for a quote
- Shady Camp incl. accommodation and meals at a remote lodge – POA Please contact us for a quote
- Experienced fishing guide/skipper each day
- High-quality Shimano fishing equipment
- Breakfast, lunch & plenty of snacks
- Refreshments including cool water, juice and soft drinks
- Each day, our team will fillet clean and bag your catch for you to take home. We can also freeze and pack your catch into an airline approved box for you to fly home at the end of your trip for a small additional fee of $30 per 20kg box.
- No additional costs for lost lures and jigs!
This was the best trip we’ve ever been on!
“We have been on 5 previous charters from Darwin and other locations and when we first made our initial enquiry with Offshore Boats, I could tell it was going to be good. Jordan who owns the company really had the care factor and did everything he could to help us with dates, accommodation, timing etc. We booked 4 guys for 5 days fishing and seriously it was this was the best trip we’ve ever been on. Each day we always had options and the fishing was amazing. John the skipper always was on hand to help out, give advice and help net the big ones. John’s knowledge and care factor was much appreciated by all and looked after us as this was his first charter. When John had a well earned day off Jordan the owner took over and he too looked after us and got us on the fish. These guys are amazing and they make sure everyone is looked after and it wasn’t just the fishing that was great, the boat, fishing gear, food and service all well above expectations. We had booked in advance and Jordan had offered us some dates at the end of the wet season as we wanted to catch some Barra. Once again these guys delivered. We had one slow session and then we moved to a new spot and bang it was on. All 4 of us caught our personal best Barra from 81 to 95 and we actually lost 2 fish that were well over the metre. But it still was the best day ever.“
But that was short lived, as we had one more days fishing so we all voted to go back to the same spot to try and catch those big Barra again. Once again Offshore Boats delivered, not only did we catch more big Barra, 2 of us joined the metre club. Easily our best trip ever.
If you are thinking of booking and you have read this testimonial I can assure you of 3 things:
1. Its 100% truthful
2. All 4 of us have booked again to go next year
3. I don’t have shares in Offshore Boats (but I’d like to).
Make the booking you will not regret it.
Run Off Barra Tripadvisor Review