Multi Day Charter Rate – $2000 for up to 5 guests
- Experienced fishing guide/skipper each day
- High quality Shimano fishing equipment
- Breakfast, lunch & plenty of snacks
- Refreshments including cool water, juice and soft drinks
- At the end of each day our team will fillet clean and bag your catch for you to take home
- No additional costs for lost lures and jigs!
Inclusions exclusive to extended charters
- Return transfers from your accommodation to the boat ramp daily
(*Only for accomodation between Darwin CBD and Darwin airport)
- Our team can freeze your fillets at our base and pack into an airline approved seafood box, free of charge, for you to fly/transfer your fish back to your home state.
If you are travelling to the Top End for that once in a lifetime fishing trip, look no further. We can provide you with a fully customised package to suit you and your group, with the option to include accommodation in a nearby apartment or hotel.
We have the capacity to incorporate a large variety of fishing into your multi day Top End fishing trip including, reef, sport, Billfish, Mudcrabs and Barra. With our V8 Toyota Landcruiser licensed to carry 7 passengers and our vessel towable on a trailer, our operation is very flexible and provides us with the opportunity to fish a wide variety of waters.
Our highly experienced local fishing guides, will tailor your extended fishing charter to suit you.
Reef & sport techniques
- Soft plastics
- Bottom fishing with bait
Billfish techniques and equipment used
- Hologrpahic teasers
- Birdie teasers
- Casting lures and soft plastics
- Live baiting
- Trolling hard body lures
- Black Jewfish
- Golden Snapper
- Coral Trout
- Grass Emporer
- Giant Trevally
- Spanish Mackerel
- Longtail Tuna
- Black Marlin
What to bring each day
- Polarised sunglasses
- Change of clothes if fishing in the Wet Season
- Alcohol is BYO
Please note sunscreen, bug spray and water bottles are provided