Indivual Rate – $325 per person
Private Charter – $1500 for up to 5 guests
Please note our night fishing charter availibility is very limited and is only available on certain days. We only operate around 30 night trips each year.
If your preferred date is unavailable on our live booking system, please contact us to discuss. We may still be able to accommodate your booking or we will likely have availability on another charter eg. Barra, Billfish or Reef & Sport.
- Experienced fishing guide/skipper
- High quality Shimano fishing equipment
- Plenty of snacks, cool water and soft drinks
- After your charter, our team will fillet clean and bag your catch and provide you with ice for you to take your catch home
- No additional costs for lost lures and jigs on the night!
Our night fishing tours usually run from around 5pm to 10pm targeting reef species. With a maximum of 5 guests aboard our smooth riding Stabicraft, we travel up to 50km on the bluewater from Darwin to some of the best night fishing destinations in the Northern Territory. Our highly experienced team will tailor your fishing charter to suit the tides, weather conditions and time of year to ensure we produce the best results for our guests.
Your night will begin at approximatly 5pm with a meet and greet at the launch location in Darwin followed by a safety briefing and an outline of the plan for the evening. This is followed by about 45 minutes of travel in our vessel to our destination. You will be served a cool drinks, snacks and your fishing guide will point out sights of interest and discuss the techniques further along the way.
Upon arrival at each destination, your guide will provide you with all the tutoring and assistance required for your to master the various techniques. Your fishing tour will most likely include dropping baits and soft plastics for Jewfish & Golden Snapper along with other reef species. If conditions are right, we may also target other pelagics.
Plenty of snacks, cool drinks and dinner are available to keep your energy and hydration up through out the evening.
You are of course welcome to keep or release the fish you catch. Many guests like to keep their catch and take it home with them. We will happily store your fish on ice until the end of the night. Upon return to Darwin, our team will clean, fillet and bag your fish to take home. Please note our team adheres strictly to Northern Territory fishing regulations and bag limits.
- Soft plastics
- Bottom fishing with bait
- Jigging (only if conditions are right)
- Casting (only if conditions are right)
- Trolling (only if conditions are right)
- Reef/bottom fishing with bait and soft plastics for Black Jewfish, Golden Snapper, Coral Trout, Grass Emporer, Bluebone, Saddletail etc.
- Jigging for Spanish Mackerel
What to bring
- Polarised sunglasses
- Change of clothes if fishing in the Wet Season
- Alcohol is BYO
*Please note sunscreen, bug spray and water bottles are provided
‘Top notch boat and equipment and the skipper was super knowledgeable! Only 5 fishing instead of the usual 12 – 20! Highly recommend this charter!’