Scheduled Charter – $325 per person
Private Charter – $1500 for up to 5 guests
- Experienced fishing guide/skipper
- High quality Shimano fishing equipment
- Cold dinner
- Plenty of snacks, cool water and soft drinks
- Our team will fillet, clean and bag your catch for you to take home at the end of the night
- No additional costs for lost lures and jigs on the night!
Our ‘half day’ night fishing tours run from 5pm to 10pm targeting reef species. With a maximum of 5 guests onboard our smooth riding Stabicraft, we travel up to 50km on the bluewater from Darwin to some of the best night fishing trip destinations in the Northern Territory.
Our highly experienced local fishing guides, tailor each fishing trip to suit the tides, weather conditions and time of year, to ensure we produce the best results for our guests. Your fishing tour will most likely include dropping baits and soft plastics for Jewfish & Golden Snapper along with other reef species. If conditions are right, we may also target other pelagics.
Please note our night fishing tour availability is very limited.
- Soft plastics
- Bottom fishing with bait
- Jigging (only if conditions are right)
- Casting (only if conditions are right)
- Trolling (only if conditions are right)
- Reef/bottom fishing with bait and soft plastics for Black Jewfish, Golden Snapper, Coral Trout, Grass Emporer, Bluebone, Saddletail etc.
- Jigging for Spanish Mackerel
‘Top notch boat and equipment and the skipper was super knowledgeable! Only 5 fishing instead of the usual 12 – 20! Highly recommend this charter!’