Boat Hire Rates (without skipper)
Licensed to carry 6 day passengers or 4 overnight passengers, our Stabicraft is the only self drive hire boat in the NT licensed for recreational hire up to 30 nautical miles from any coast in the NT and overnight hire.
There is no boat licensed required to operate the vessel in the NT, however you must have some experience operating boats to hire the vessel.
Your standard boat hire begins at Dinah Beach boat ramp car park for a safety and operational brief anytime after 5.30am for the launch and return by 5.30pm for the retrieval.
Alternative launch and retrieval times and locations can be arranged upon request.
Boat hire rates include the following:
- Towing, launching & retrieving from Dinah Beach boat ramp
- Cleaning of the vessel at the end of the trip
- 60 litre fridge/freezer in the cabin
- 200 litre fish esky full of ice
- Knives, pliers, lip grips, gaf & landing net
- Satellite phone & portable toilet
- All safety equipment as outlined under Vessel Specs
Single day hire – $795
Carrying 6 passengers comfortably, that is only $132.50 per person!
24 hour overnight hire – $1195
Launch at a time that suits you during daylights hours with a retrieve 24 hours later!
Multi day hire
1st day – $795
2nd day – $745
3rd day – $695
Nights in between are free of charge!
For bookings longer than 3 days, please email us for a quote.
We can also provide you with the following extras for your boat hire if required:
- Shimano rod and reel combos (Overhead or spinning) including tackle boxes with leader, sinkers and hooks – $20
- Crab pots – $5 each
- 1kg – $10
- 1kg – $15