‘Best charter I have been on in 30 years of fishing. Thanks for a great day guys!’
John McCormick, Cairns
Why fish with Offshore Boats?
- High speed vessel – Less time travelling and more time fishing
- Flexible times & locations – Ensuring you fish the best times & locations that day
- Small Group – Maximum of only 5 passengers
- We travel further in our vessel than most operators, to the best fishing destinations
- Fully licensed for reef fishing – We are one of the only operators that hold an unrestricted fishing tour operator license, allowing you to target all reef species including Golden Snapper and Jewfish
- Variety of techniques – Jigging, casting, trolling, soft plastics and bait fishing
- No hidden costs – No charge for lost lures & jigs at the end of your charter
‘Well worth the money. Have done some others and they don’t compare!’
All Fishing Charters Include
- Experienced fishing guide/skipper
- Quality Shimano fishing equipment
- Light breakfast, lunch and/or dinner depending on time of charter
- Plenty of snacks, cool water and soft drinks
- No additional costs for lost lures on the day!
We target fishing grounds up to 80km from Darwin on our day trips. Travel time to the fishing destinations is speedy with our 250hp outboard motor, resulting in more fishing and less time travelling!
Full Day Reef & Sport Fishing Charters
Scheduled Charter – $425 per person
Private Charter – $1900 for up to 5 guests
With a maximum of 5 guests we travel up to 80km on the bluewater from Darwin, our highly experienced local fishing guides, will tailor your fishing charter to suit the tides and time of year. Your trip may include dropping baits for Jewfish & Golden Snapper, casting poppers for Giant Trevally, jigging for Spanish Mackerel, and/or casting for Longtail Tuna & Queenfish, just to name a few of the options available!
‘It exceeded all expectations. The boat, the food and the fishing. We spent about 3 hours pulling in Queenies and GT’s left right and center, one after the other, even all five of us hooking up at the same time!’
Full Day Billfish Charters
Scheduled Charter – $450 per person
Private Charter – $2100 for up to 5 guests
The waters offshore from Darwin and Dundee Beach provide fantastic Sailfish and Marlin fishing grounds.
Fitted with outriggers and plenty of shade, our Stabi is the ideal vessel for targeting billfish. With our expert guides and their decades of experience, your once in a lifetime catch is just around the corner.
Our game fishing spread and techniques include birdie teasers, holographic teasers, deep diving lures, pushers, skip-baits and switch-baiting,
Depending on the time of year and our latest billfish catches, we will launch our Stabi at either Darwin or Dundee Beach.
‘Top notch boat and equipment and the skipper was super knowledgeable! Only 5 fishing instead of the usual 12 – 20! Highly recommend this charter!’
Night Fishing Charters
Scheduled Charter – $325 per person
Private Charter – $1500 for up to 5 guests
Our ‘half day’ night charters run from 5pm to 10pm targeting reef species. They are ideal for smaller groups of 1, 2 or 3 wishing to travel with others and operate regularly.
Our highly experienced local fishing guide will select a location and target species, dependent on time of year, tides and weather. Your trip will most likely include dropping baits and soft plastics for Jewfish & Golden Snapper along with other reef species.
‘We went on the skippered charter and can’t recommend it highly enough. Friendly, knowledgeable, helpful skipper and owner. We had a ball and got on to some big fish. Will definitely go again. Best charter in Darwin!’
Multi Day Fishing Charters
If you are travelling to the Top End for that once in a lifetime fishing trip, look no further. We can provide you with a customised package to suit you and your group, with the option to include accommodation in a nearby apartment or hotel, transfers to and from the boat ramp daily and all meals if required.
We have the capacity to incorporate a large variety of fishing into your multi day Top End fishing trip including, reef, sport, Billfish and Barra and can operate from Darwin and or Dundee Beach. Our highly experienced local fishing guide, will tailor your extended fishing charter to suit you.